What are the Advantages of Polyester Fabrics?
Polyester fabric often appears in our daily lives. It is one of our commonly
used fabrics, but everyone may not know what polyester fabric is. In this
regard, Linen Polyester Fabric Wholesale will show you what is polyester fabric?
And what are its advantages!
Printed Polyester Fabric
What kind of fabric is polyester?
Polyester fabric is an important variety of synthetic fibers. Because of its high modulus, high strength, high elasticity, good shape retention and heat resistance, it has become a fiber variety with a wide range of uses and large consumption. However, polyester fabrics are melted, decomposed, burned, and have the phenomenon of melting and dripping. Therefore, products blended or interwoven with various textile fibers make up for the shortcomings of pure polyester fabrics and exert better wear performance.
Advantages of polyester fabric
1. The polyester fabric has good abrasion resistance, and the degree of damage to it by acid and alkali is not large, and it is not afraid of mold and insects.
2. Polyester fabric has good heat resistance and strong plasticity. It can be said to be the leader in heat resistance in chemical fiber fabrics. For example, using polyester as a pleated skirt, it can keep the pleated well and does not require excessive ironing.
3. Polyester fiber fabric has strong elasticity, so it has the characteristics of firmness, durability, anti-wrinkle and non-ironing.
4. Polyester fabric has good light resistance, and its light resistance is better than natural fiber fabric. Even if the polyester fabric is placed in the sun, there will be no problems.
5. Polyester fabric has high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6—5.7cN/dtex, and the high-strength fiber is 5.6—8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low moisture absorption, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same, and the impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon , 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
Our company also has Printed Polyester Fabric on sale, welcome to contact us.